8 Steps To Getting Your Car Back On The Road
- If you are using your insurance, we will assist you in making a claim, arranging alternate transportation and let you know anything you need to do. Also obtain insurance/owner’s authorization for car repairs.
- We will look at your car and assess the damage during the estimate process, damages will be documented using digital photography.
- We will acquire the parts needed to repair your vehicle.
- We will give you an estimated repair time and keep you informed either by e-mail or phone (whichever you prefer).
- We will repair the damage getting your car back to pre-accident condition.
- Upon completion your vehicle will be inspected, cleaned and detailed for delivery.
- When you pick up your vehicle we will explain the bill and ensure you are satisfied with the work we have done for you.
- We will personally call you in a few days to make sure everything is OK and you are happy with our service; another chance to answer any questions you may have.
From the initial accident to the insurance claim and estimates through the final car repair and completion the Lupient team will be there for you.